Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Version Of Vba Do You Need For Species Cheat In Pokemon How Do You Use The Wireless Adaptor Feature On Visual Boy Advance?

How do you use the wireless adaptor feature on visual boy advance? - what version of vba do you need for species cheat in pokemon

I have recently, the latest version of Visual Boy Advance. This version (1.8 VBA-Link WLAN / WiFi edition), is a function which allows the wireless adapter trade, battle and play behavior of wireless games primarily as a Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green and Emerald. Talking about pokemon, with the wireless adapter, you can also access the mystery gift function in these games and unlock bonus. I have everything I described above. All we need now is the instructions how to use the wireless adapter so you can get. please. "I spent days trying to resolve this problem. If anyone knows what to do, please let me know. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment